Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) / Vaginitis Test by ANSA
What we test for: The Bacterial Vaginosis / Vaginitis Test by ANSA will detect:
Bacterial Vaginosis: Gardnerella vaginalis, Atopobium vaginae, Lactobacilli (L. crispatus, L. gasseri, L. iners, L. jensenii), Megasphaera Type1, Bacterial Vaginosis-Associated Bacterium 2 (BVAB2)
Vaginitis: Protozoan Parasite: Trichomonas Vaginalis, Candida: Candida glabrata, Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Candida parapsilosis, Candida dubliniensis, Candida krusei.
When to test:
BV symptoms may not always be evident, but when they manifest, they may encompass:
* Vaginal fish-like odor, especially after sex
* Vaginal discharge that is gray or white, foamy, or watery
* Pain, burning, or itching in the vagina
* Itching outside the vagina
* Burning feeling when urinating
One prominent symptom of BV is a strong-smelling vaginal discharge. In certain cases, the odor may intensify after unprotected sexual intercourse when semen combines with the discharge.
Moreover, BV symptoms resemble those of other vaginal conditions. If the symptoms persist, seeking guidance from a healthcare professional can be advantageous.
How the test works:
Register your test kit before using it.
- Gently collect your vaginal sample at home using a sterile swab.
Mail the sample to the lab using the pre-paid shipping label and package.
Receive your results within 2 days after it arrives at the laboratory.
Get your test results:
- Receive notification on your device when the result is ready.
- Log in to get your comprehensive and detailed test result, reviewed by our clinical laboratory scientist.
- If your test results are negative and you have no symptoms, you probably do not have Bacterial Vaginosis / Vaginitis infection. However, it is always a good idea to regularly test to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted disease and to test during pregnancy to prevent preterm birth.
- If your test results are negative but you have symptoms, contact your healthcare provider to confirm the results.
- If you test positive for Bacterial Vaginosis / Vaginitis infection, consider additional testing, and get treatment from your healthcare provider. In addition, inform your sex partners.
- A negative result can bring peace of mind, but a positive result can produce mixed emotions including shame, anger, and fear. It may help to know that you made the correct decision by getting tested. Talk to your provider about your concerns.
Why choose Bacterial Vaginosis / Vaginitis Test by ANSA:
* 100% confidential * Simple and convenient testing process
* Fast results, 1-2 days processing time * Test performed by CLIA laboratory and reviewed by scientist
* 100% satisfaction
Shipping & Returns Policies
Returns and Exchanges Policy
30 Days to Change Your Mind
Wrong Test? Needed to test Benzodiazepines (BZO) and not Barbiturates (BAR)? Accidentally bought more than you need? Did the test not work?
If you accidentally ordered the wrong product, aren’t completely satisfied, or no longer need the test, you can return or exchange your products within 30 days from when you ordered the product.
We can only accept returns of used products if they are faulty or broken. Unused products must be inside unopened pouching. Please provide proof of purchase. Refunds will be processed within 7 business days. You will receive an email when your refund has been issued.
We will refund you by the same method as your original payment. If the returns criteria aren’t fully met, Countrywide Testing reserves the right to refuse a return (or exchange) or offer a partial refund only. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Please note that return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the order is over $75, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return shipping label.
30 Days to Change Your Mind Terms and Conditions
It's important to us that you're happy with your Countrywide Testing purchase and that the products fit your needs.
If you're not completely satisfied, you can return the item(s) within 30 days of the order date. We will give you a refund by the same method as your original payment for your order if the product(s) were faulty, or for any unused products in unopened pouching. Please provide proof of purchase. If the product return criteria isn’t met, we may refuse the return or offer a partial refund instead. Faulty items may be exchanged.
You may exchange your purchase once within 30 days of ordering if you ordered by mistake, provided that the product is not opened or damaged.
To begin the return or exchange process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your order will be shipped on the same day as you purchase it if you order before 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST. Any orders placed after this time will be processed and shipped on the next business day. We only ship Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST on Fridays or on Saturdays and Sundays will be shipped the following Monday. We observe UPS and USPS holiday hours.
Orders are fulfilled quickly and requests for address changes or cancellations are not guaranteed. Please make sure that all order and shipping information is correct before the order is placed.
We cannot guarantee when your order will arrive once it is in UPS or USPS’ system. If there is an issue with the delivery itself, please contact your local post office. We will assist you if there is any other issue with your order.
Countrywide Testing and Phamatech Inc. offer free shipping on orders $75 and over and we accept returns of defective or incorrect products.
If you would like to check estimated shipping times for UPS ground, use https://www.ups.com/maps
and use the order date (if order placed before 3pm Pacific Time) or the next day's date (if order placed after 3pm Pacific Time), 92128 as the zip code, and select "Shipped from this ZIP code" and then click submit to see an estimated shipping time to see US area estimated delivery time.
To check estimated shipping time for USPS Priority Mail, use https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/map/
and enter 92128 as the ZIP code; this will show you an estimated shipping time to areas in the US.
PO Boxes are shipped via USPS only.
Free shipping is shipped via Ground. Ground shipping only applies for the lower 48 states. All other states will have applied shipping costs. Expedited shipping upon request, and the customer is responsible for any additional fees.