Frequently Asked Questions
Who are you guys? Can I trust you with my order? What is the customer service like?
We are Countrywide Testing, the e-commerce subdivision of our parent company Phamatech, Inc., which is a SAMHSA, CLIA, CAP and ISO certified laboratory that also manufactures millions of CLIA waived drug testing devices a year. Our customer service has been pretty good as well, unfortunately we don't have enough reviews to show it on Google yet; here is a link to our current Google Customer Reviews and here is a link to our Amazon seller rating reviews. For the most part it is pretty good; 4.8 stars on Google (74 reviews) and 5 Stars on Amazon over with 165 reviews as of the time of this writing.
What is your Shipping and Returns Policy?
Those can be found here.
- Ship same day (weekdays only) if the order is placed before 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST
- We can't guarantee when an order will arrive; if the shipping service has issues there is nothing we can do
- Free Shipping on Orders over $150
- We accept returns if:
- Defective Product
- Wrong Product
- Contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (469) 389-2120 if there are any issues
When will my order ship out?
All orders Monday-Friday are processed the same day if placed before 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST; if placed after that, the order will be processed the next business day. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays, so orders processed from Friday after 3 PM PST through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
I checked the tracking and it says that the shipment is still waiting to be received by USPS/UPS, I thought orders were shipped out the same day?
If you placed an order before 3 PM PST / 6 PM EST, the order has already been shipped. Most likely UPS/USPS didn't scan the package when they picked it up/when we dropped it off, if so you will probably see an update late at night (8-12 PM PST), once they start transferring the package to your location.
Is this the same website as the one I ordered from before? I tried logging in but it won't accept my credentials.
This website is the same as the old countrywide.com website that looked like
Unfortunately, none of the old accounts are able to be imported. We have your order history but we are unable to import it to the new website.
Are you a legitimate laboratory?
Yes, our lab is SAMHSA, CAP, CLIA, and ISO certified. You can check the licenses here.
What are SAMHSA, CAP, CLIA and ISO?
This is a quick summary of what each of these certifications are.
SAMHSA- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration
- Only 27 SAMHSA licensed laboratories worldwide
- Is the department of the federal government that regulates and certifies laboratories currently processing Department of Transportation (DOT) specimens
- Is the highest standard available and ensures the most accurate processing
- Labs are required to confirm all non-negative / positive employee drug screen samples by GC/MS testing
- Can all test Non-DOT specimens
- Sets guidelines for laboratory testing which all DOT programs must adhere to, including testing for the 9 drugs:THC, Opiates, Amphetamines, Cocaine, PCP, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Oxycodone, and Oxymorphone
- To remain certified, laboratories are required to meet quarterly performance quarterly proficiency testing and semi-annual inspections
- Every 6 months compliance audits are performed by nationally recognized toxicology expert
CLIA- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
- 254,000 CLIA licensed laboratories
- Regulates laboratory testing and requires clinical laboratories to be certified by their state as well as the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) before they can accept human samples for diagnostic testing
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Medicaid Service (CMS) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) are the federal agencies responsible for CLIA and each has a unique role in assuring quality laboratory testing
CAP- College of American Pathologists
- Accredits the entire spectrum of laboratory test disciplines with the most scientifically rigorous customized checklist requirements
- Ensures compliance through the guidance of comprehensive scientifically endorsed laboratory standards
- Uses teams of practicing professionals qualified through a CAP training program to do peer-based inspections
- On-site inspections occur every two years to assess compliance with program requirements
- CAP accredits laboratories performing testing on specimens from human beings or animals, using methodologies and clinical application within the expertise of the program; laboratories must be appropriately licensed to perform testing when required by law
ISO- International Organization for the Standardization
- Used worldwide
- Demonstrates that the laboratory is technically competent and able to produce precise and accurate tests and/or calibration data
- This includes: Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards, Technical competence of staff, Maintenance of test equipment, Quality Assurance of test and calibration data, Validity and appropriateness of test methods, Appropriate handling and transportation of test items, Quality of testing environments and sampling
- Accredited laboratories are regularly re-assessed to check that they are maintaining their standard of technical expertise and are required to participate in regular proficiency testing programs as an ongoing demonstration of their competence